We run all of our surgeries by an appointment only system. Appointments can be booked in any of the following ways:
- By visiting our Consulting Room
- By telephoning the surgery on our appointments line: 01283 226964
- By visiting the surgery in person
When booking an appointment please bear in mind the following:
- Please book your appointment in plenty of time
- We will do our best to keep to the appointment time, but emergencies do occur
- Children should be accompanied by an adult
- If you need to see the doctor urgently, please explain this when you book your appointment
- A routine appointment is 10 minutes long and for one problem, if you have two problems or a complicated problem please book a double appointment
- Each appointment is for one person only. Please book separate appointments for each person
- Most of the GPs are happy to carry out telephone consultations. Please contact the practice for details
If you need to be seen urgently, please telephone the usual surgery number. We will always do our best to give you an urgent appointment. If there isn’t a doctor available to see you, you will be given an appointment with one of the practice nurses, who will see your problem is dealt with appropriately.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please contact 999.
Please let us know if you need to cancel an appointment by:
If you don’t turn up for an appointment and have not contacted us to cancel the appointment, you will receive a letter from the surgery reminding you to cancel appointments in advance. If you miss three appointments without cancelling them you will be asked to register at another surgery.